eh, well i'm about 75% through with 3.20's review/rewrite...
but i had to sleep last night, and go to my going away party...
gotta throw some more stuff in the truck, get to worship and make it to Amastinkinrillo in time for the season finale tonight....
you'll get 3.20, 3.21 and 3.22 really soon, and this will be good, because what else are you going to do until January but read my late late reviews? :D
i will leave you with all my theories (unspoiled) before the finale though...
1. i think i already told y'all that i think Jack is P. Kiddy's dad, right? could arvin sloane really have a kid that good looking? i seriously doubt it.
2. something big is going to happen tonight w/ Sydney... i think she'll either find out that Katya is really her mom (meaning either that Irina is plastically disguised as Katya or that Jack and Katya DID IT years ago), that Larvin is really her sister or cousin, or that Vaughn's really her brother. teehee, ok, that last one was thrown in for silliness. anyway, there will be a shakeup in the family tree.
3. Larvin's supposed to stage some kind of stunning betrayal to get classified info from the CIA; uh, ok, i thought that "stunning" betrayal is what this whole season was about, but what do i know? so, let's see... she's gonna boogie with Weiss? if she defiles him too, the monkeys at ABC will hear from me, and that's scary. no? well, maybe she's Katya's spawn (blehhhh), and Katya's gonna get some info from Jack, whom we last saw muggin' down with Auntie Kate. kidnap Mitchell Flinkman & extort the info from Marshall? kill Larmy (yay)?
4. we already know Vaughn's going to have his, in the words of the great Frank J, "consider that a divorce" moment, and he's actually going to say "i hate you, i love Sydney", just like yours truly has written for a while. i will then get up and dance through my livingroom with such extreme glee that my new neighbors might think i'm having a mental episode, which is a great start for me, since i do intend to fully allow them all to think i've just escaped from the loony bin. might garner me some sympathy lawn-mowing, ya know?
5. i don't think Vaughn is going to kill Larvin, but either Spydaddy will kill her or her own mother will, and then Sarkypooh will kill Larmy. Sarkypooh, who has just been ultra-hot of late, will be around for next season, or the monkeys will pay dearly.
6. Weiss, whose show is not on ABC's list for next season, will be kind of left hanging... is he alive? dead? well, let's see what the monkeys do with The Catch.
7. we will find out that Sloane is, in fact, Rambaldi, and that he has 47 moles on his back, which is why the #47 is so important.
8. P. Kiddy, she'll be evil. there's a big fat duh for ya.
9. Vaughn's life will be left hanging in the balance, too. that'll be a shocker, and the monkeys will make us wait 8 months to find out.
10. evil Francie / Alison will come back. ooh! maybe she's gonna kill Larvin; she'll find out that while she wasn't really dead, Larvin's been DOING IT with Mistuh Sahhk, and she'll walk up to that stinky slinky fink and yell at her for stealing her boyfriend. Larvin will start crying, and her head will explode; well done, Merrin!
11. Jack will get to kick someone's butt.
12. Sloane will escape with the Rambaldi info that he's been milking out of P. Kiddy; he'll escape to one of his underground tunnels or something, and he'll be around next season.
13. Marshall will be the most adorable geek ever.
14. Irina may make an appearance, but I'm not sure what she's going to do except look hot and muscular and get really annoyed with Auntie Kate for DOING IT with Jack. maybe she'll kill Katya.
that's all i've got for now. oh, i'm sure there will be a cliffhanger. 'nother big fat duh.
enjoy the finale, musees, and we can rewatch the last 3 eps together after i get settled in this week.